we solve your Agric needs
Agricultural consultants or advisers offer advice, support and solutions to their clients to ensure their business or enterprise is running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
our clients may be:
- farmers and Outgrowers;
- organisations and public bodies;
- other agricultural businesses in other sectors and services.
With our problem-solving approach, we provide both technical and business oriented services by;
- visiting clients to identify and evaluate their business and/or technical requirements;
- assisting clients with business planning, planning applications, government land applications and new business ventures;
- preparing or modifying business or operating plans;
- organizing and conducting field trials to find solutions to clients’ problems;
- planning and implementing improvements for the client such as using more effective water, weed, pest, encroacher, weed measures or finding more efficient ways;
- organizing presentations, demonstrations, training and farm walks for clients, colleagues, partnership organizations, professional bodies and other interested groups;
- communicating effectively, both in writing and orally, with clients, private sector and members of the public;
- writing advisory,technical notes and possibly articles on Blog
- marketing and promoting consultancy services to new customers, while maintaining existing client relationships;
- researching and keeping up to date with any relevant developments in agriculture;
- Undertaking administrative duties, managing budgets and accounts, updating information and preparing reports.
Projects are client specific, and can entail the following options;
- Consult only [Daily Fees apply]
- Consult and design [Design Fees apply]
- Consult, design and manage [Design Fees and Management Fees]