a two weeks Agricultural knowledge transfer program
In Nigeria today, agriculture is still overlooked and some youths regard farming as an odd job meant only for illiterate rural people.
The greatest number of dedicated farmers today can neither read nor write these are mostly rural people who are under-informed about current agricultural innovations.
Those actually engaged in farming are mostly ignorant of some agricultural facts and myths thereby reducing their efficiency.
"knowledge is no good unless it can be used by those who benefit from it.
After training, what nex?
Each participant is required to have a land or ability to acquire a land after the Training period.
Benefits of training
- We assist participants in setting up the farm at a reduced cost
- For those who already have an existing farmland, we can also assist them in setting their farms up to current standards.
- For churches, we help set up the farm at a highly discounted price.
- Participants get latest farming tips on a variety of crops .
- Professional advice and strategy
- Best practices in cultivation of high yielding crops